- Fine Art at the Village :: July 30-31
- Set up dates :: July 29, 5:30pm and July 30, 7:00am
- Notification date :: March 31, 2022
- Once notified of acceptance, Payments due by : April 30, 2022
- Recognition Awards.
- Booth sizes: 10×10 & 10×20
- Booth fees:: 10×10 $290.00 · 10×20 $560.00
- Corner fees:: separate check for : $50.00
- Refund deadline :: May 15, 2022
- Cancellation for a full booth fee (minus $50.00 handling fee) will be accepted in writing or by telephone if received by dates listed above.
- Applications accepted through Zapplication or directly to Fine Art at the Village , address below.
All work must be designed and executed by the exhibiting artist. Unacceptable items include: objects made from commercial kits, molds or patterns- including dried, plastic or silk flowers; greenware, or embellished objects such as painted boxes, barn wood or ready-made clothing. Reproductions of the artist’s original paintings may not exceed 25%
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Extensive advertising in various media.
- Respected Public Relations firm of Linda Ashley & Assoc. will handle publicity.
- Educated and sophisticated clientele.
- Free patron parking on site & no admittance fee.
- Easy drive to your booth set up and take down.
- Benefit of 30 years personal art show directorial experience:
- Birmingham Fine Art Festival, Greektown Arts Festival and Fine Art at Meadow Brook, as well as Fine Art at the Village.
- Artist must be present with their work for the duration of the festival.
- No agents.
- The artist will exhibit only in the medium for which they were accepted to the festival.
- The artist is responsible for collection and payment of 6% Michigan sales tax.
- Complete all parts of the Application Form
- Upload 4 images of work & one fully stocked booth image (Total 5 images). Zapplication and Juried Art Sources images are acceptable (If having difficulties, contact Director)
- Pay $25.00 processing fee (nonrefundable)
- ****Accepted applicants will be notified by via e-mail/mail by :: March 31, 2022. Acceptance correspondence will contain booth fee payment options.
- To print application, complete online form, print and mail in with your CD (containing images) and check for $25.00 to: Fine Art At The Village • 5261 Orchard Crest • Troy, MI 48085
*******Images will take some time to upload. Please allow Submission to complete. Then Pay Application fee below, to complete your application process. Thank You