Donna Beaubien, in collaboration with Creative Arts Council, presents:
The 14th Annual
Fine Art at The Village
2017 Artist Application
Application due date: February 28, 2017
- Fine Art at the Village :: August 5 & 6, 2017
- Set up dates :: TBD
- Due date: February 28, 2017
- Notification date: March 15, 2017
- Recognition Awards.
- Booth sizes: 10x10 & 10x20
- Booth fees:
- 10x10 $280.00
- 10x20 $555.00
- Corner fees (separate check):
- ·· Refund deadline FAATV: April 15, 2017
- Cancellation for a full booth fee (minus $50.00 handling fee) will be accepted in writing or by telephone if received by dates listed above.
All work must be designed and executed by the exhibiting artist. Unacceptable items include: objects made from commercial kits, molds or patterns - including dried, plastic or silk flowers: greenware, or embellished objects such as painted boxes, barn wood, or ready-made clothing. Reproductions of the artist's original paintings may not exceed 25%.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 101 artists - extensive advertising in various media.
- Respected Public Relations firm Street Marketing will handle publicity.
- Educated and sophisticated clientele.
- Free patron parking and no admission fee.
- Easy drive to your booth set-up.
- Food coupons.
- Recognition awards.
- Beautiful upscale outdoor shopping centers.
- Benefit of my years of personal art show directorial experience, including Fine Art at the Village, Arts Beats & Eats, Greektown Arts Festival, Fine Art at Meadow Brook, and Birmingham Fine Art Festival.
- Artist must be present with their work for the duration of the festival.
- No agents.
- Artists will exhibit only in the medium for which they were accepted to the festival.
- The artist is responsible for collection and payment of 6% Michigan sales tax.
- Complete all parts of the Application
Submit 4 digital photos of individual examples of your work and one digital photo of your fully stocked booth, or mail in a CD.
Pay $16.00 processing fee through PayPal. (nonrefundable)
- ****Accepted applicants will be notified by via e-mail/mail by :: March 15, 2017. Acceptance correspondence will contain booth fee payment options.
- To print application, complete online form, print and mail in with your CD (containing images) and check for $16.00 to:
Fine Art At The Village
5261 Orchard Crest
Troy, MI 48085
CLICK HERE TO VIEW LEGAL AGREEMENT:
::APPLICATION STARTS HERE::
There is a $16 registration fee due after submitting form.
You must click the Paypal link on the next page to complete the application process.